Offer The World's Only Full Spectrum Communications Solution
Are you an international carrier or telecom provider looking to provide cloud communications services in your area? Well, look no further! Star2Star currently has partners in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia, and we are continuing to expand.
Star2Star's Wholesale White Label Cloud Communications Infrastructure combines our premise-based StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN and our End-to-End Constellation™ Architecture.
This combination enables you to provide these unique benefits to your customers:
- Lowest Operating Cost: Our unique cloud architecture requires dramatically less bandwidth, dramatically less infrastructure, lower cost licensing, and maintains the best customer retention.
- Cloud and On-premise Features: Star2Star's cloud architecture provides the best of on-premise IP-PBX with an integrated suite of cloud applications and services.
- Quality: Star2Star's Constellation™ Network monitors and manages all voice traffic for the lowest latency and the highest quality.
- Reliability: Our 24/7/365 monitoring and six levels of failover deliver 99.999% uptime and disaster avoidance and recovery protections, making our solution more reliable than traditional service.
- Scalability: The Star2Star solution scales from a small single location to thousands of locations, each with thousands of extensions acting as one in the cloud.
- Billing Flexibility: Customers can pool voice lines between locations, burst extra lines on demand, or use a traditional line or seat model
The licensable components of the Full Spectrum portfolio are:
- The StarBox® Voice Optimized SD-WAN Hardware Components: Star2Star provides a completely configured solution, down to the stickers on each phone that identify the user. This process is key to ensuring excellent "out-of-the-box" results.
- The Platform components: The Application Framework and all the core service delivery, operations, and support infrastructure.
- The Application components: Voice, unified communications, call center, and many other related capabilities.