Citrix Summit began bright and early today in Orlando, Florida at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. The Star2Star Team attending shared some exclusive pictures from the event to bring all the action to you! We are a Platinum sponsor at the annual Citrix Summit and have some exciting announcements to share.
First and foremost, we are proud to officially launch our Desktop-as-a-Service virtual workspace solution. This one-of-a-kind productivity platform was created by integrating Star2Star’s leading UCaaS solutions with the power of the Citrix Cloud. Star2Star is the industry’s only Citrix Ready UCaaS Partner. Thanks to our unique relationship with Citrix, Desktop-as-a-Service offers cloud-optimized virtual apps and desktops, storage, and anywhere, anytime access to desktops with any internet-enabled device. This includes access to Star2Star’s communications infrastructure with the built-in softphone and Star2Star Application Framework capabilities like Chat, Fax, and Contact Center.
Accelerating Digital Transformation
With the ability to offer a single, unified access point for every mission-critical need, we believe Desktop-as-a-Service will play a significant role in accelerating digital transformation in a high quality, consistent, and secure environment. Businesses of every size and vertical can rely on Desktop-as-a-Service to keep them connected to the people and processes that matter thanks to the advanced built-in features. These include:
- Multi-device Access: Seamless user experience across phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, and more!
- Built-in Security: Cloud storage, multi-factor authentication, encryption, and context-based access controls keep desktops and data safe from intrusion, security breaches, and VPN holes.
- Adaptive Desktop: Adapts to user environments and acts as an extension of their network.
- Vertical-specific Customization: Customize the applications that come with the workspace to fit unique operations needs for healthcare, finance, government, manufacturing, and more industries.
- Multiple User Account Types: Provides applications, pooling, and multi-user access models to suit any budget and company structure.
- Application Agnostic: Built to work with apps from any vendor including Windows, Linux, SAP, Apple/iOS, and more.
- Desktop Softphone Integration: Maximize efficiency with built-in, fully-featured softphone.
- Star2Star Application Framework Integration: Star2Star’s Application Framework houses your end-to-end tools for seamless communications.
- Microsoft Exchange Online - Add-On Purchase: Add Exchange Online by Microsoft for powerful, enterprise email and calendaring.
A One In A Million Solution
To celebrate the official launch of Desktop-as-a-Service, we are sponsoring a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with our “Pack Your Suitcases” promotion! Help us prove that Desktop-as-a-Service is one in a million by selling $1 Million in total Contract Value in Desktop-as-a-Service seats by March 31, 2020, and you will win an all-expenses-paid trip to Europe for two! Full details can be found here.