Are you tired of your complex communications system? Is it unreliable, inefficient, and grossly expensive? We say it’s time for you to finally dump your old system and upgrade to a new, more reliable one — a cloud-based unified communications (UC) system.
Cloud-based UC is taking all industries and businesses -- large and small -- by storm, helping to improve business communications by streamlining internal and external collaboration. Cloud-based UC gives businesses access to a rich suite of advanced communications features, such as integrated analytics, presence technology, mobility, and unified messaging, all at a very low cost.
It’s no wonder why research predicts that cloud-based unified communications will increase by 466 percent in 2016. Likewise, on-site UC deployments will drop by more than third in the next 12 months, while cloud-based UC deployments will soar from six percent of all UC to 28 percent.
That’s not all. Additional research from MarketsandMarkets forecasts the UC as a service market alone to grow from $15.12 billion in 2015 to $24.88 billion in 2020, a 10.5 percent compound annual growth rate from 2015 to 2020.
Still need a little more convincing? In honor of Cupid’s holiday, Valentine’s Day, we’re listing five reasons to break-up with your old phone system and fall in love with cloud-based UC.
- Reliability and business continuity: Does your old communication system abandon you when you need it the most, say in a snowstorm or a power outage? With cloud-based UC, you don’t have to worry about costly downtime. Premium cloud-based UC systems provide a suite of disaster avoidance and recovery solutions that will keep you in touch even if your offices are inaccessible.
- Scalability: Who said that you had to settle for a one-size-fits-all communication solution? You should be able to pick and choose what features you want, as your business in constantly fluctuating. With cloud-based UC, you have the ability to easily scale up or down depending on your needs.
- Feature-rich suite: Your employees need an array of communication tools to perform at their best. With cloud-based UC, you get access to a suite of sophisticated features such as integrated analytics, presence technology, mobility, unified messaging, and other business applications. The best part is if you see something you need, you can easily add it to your suite.
- Low cost: Unlike on-premise solutions, there’s no need to spend big money on expensive hardware, software, or licensing fees. With cloud-based UC, you simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model that’s easy on your wallet.
- Keeping Up To Date: With cloud-based UC, you get automatic software updates so you don’t have to worry whether or not you have the latest and greatest.
Don’t be stuck in a bad relationship with your old communications provider. Start the New Year off right by switching to a cloud-based UC solution. Not only will you enjoy more sophisticated features, but you will also save money, improve productivity, and boost efficiencies.
Looking for some more information? Star2Star has everything you need to know about cloud-based UC. Whether you’re in the hospitality or healthcare industry, Star2Star can help you implement a sophisticated cloud-based UC system that will take your business to new heights. To see some customers who have already fallen in love with Star2Star,