The snow is melting and the cold weather is subsiding, which can only mean one thing: Spring is here! For many business owners, that means it’s time to dust off that long overdue to-do list and start fresh with a good spring cleaning.
Chances are it’s time you considered replacing your legacy PBX system and put it on the top of your to-do list. After all, it’s eating up your bottom line and fails to meet your communication needs. Instead of putting off replacing it for yet another year, let us help you implement a best-in-class scalable cloud communications solution today. Before you know it, you’ll start wondering how you ever did businesses without it.
Still on the fence? Below are the top three reasons why cloud-based unified communications should be your first priority this spring:
- Disaster Recovery: With cloud-based unified communications you don’t have to worry about downtime as the system will immediately detect the problem and automatically take over rerouting calls to designated employee cell phones, landlines or other office locations, allowing you to run your business without a hitch.
- Enhanced Productivity Capabilities: From instant messaging to mobile capabilities to sophisticated video conferencing, scalable cloud-based unified communications offers an entire suite of voice and communication solutions. Bet your legacy PBX system can’t do that.
- Cost Savings: Even if your current phone system is still working, if you upgrade to a Scalable Cloud Communications solution like Star2Star you can reduce the cost of your current phone bill and realize positive cash flow from the very first month. If you finance your equipment upgrade, you could even save enough money to pay for your new phone system and service. Here are just a few ways our reliable end-to-end solution saves you money:
- Bring your own broadband, no expensive private network necessary
- Flexible per-seat and per-line pricing options
- Low upfront cost plans available
- Pool phone lines across multiple locations to save money
- Incredibly low long distance rates
- Competitive toll free and international rates
- Free interoffice calls
- Free add-ons that our competitors usually charge for
If your business has been considering a new communications system but hasn’t quite found the time to do it, there’s no time like the present. Click here learn more about Star2Star’s best-in-class unified communications solution.