Today is National Doctor’s Day, but Star2Star helps doctors provide better patient care every day of the year. Accurate, reliable communications are absolutely critical to the health care industry, where they are often literally a matter of life and death. Every medical facility, from giant research hospitals to small solo practitioners’ offices, needs a communications system they can rely on, so that they can focus on patient care instead of worrying about whether their calls are going through.
Unified Communications (UC) makes it easier and more cost effective than ever before for the health care industry to communicate, and top-of-the-line solutions can do it without sacrificing reliability. The best UC solutions are even able to guarantee 99.999% uptime reliability and cut monthly communications bills by up to 50%. The best UC solutions help improve patient care in a number of ways.
- Find Me - Follow Me call routing to cell phones
- Turn any computer into a full-featured desk phone
- Make and take calls on your personal cell phone without giving away your personal number
- Comply with government and other security and privacy mandates
- A rich suite of security features
- Fully redundant system with failover protections
- Voice, video, fax, chat, conferencing, and more to communicate however the situation demands
- Advanced call center and analytics solutions
- Share ring groups across locations