Do you think that replacing your legacy phone system is a frivolous expense? After all, it’s still in good working condition. What you don’t know is that holding on to an outdated system could actually be costing your business much more than you realize.
Besides the obviously high phone bills, there are significant hidden costs to maintaining legacy hardware and software systems. For example, expensive hardware upgrades and maintenance contract requirements (not to mention the cost of retaining IT staff to oversee the technology) can rapidly deplete your budget.
With 2015 just getting into full swing, there’s no better time to get rid of your legacy phone system and start off the new year right with a unified communications solution like that offered by Star2Star. Star2Star’s Scalable Cloud Communications Solution gives businesses access to a rich suite of advanced unified communications features that are designed to boost productivity and reduce costs. These best-in-class features include the following:
- Auto attendants, call queues, and ring groups
- System-wide conference calling with optional password protection
- Find Me/Follow Me roaming, which keeps users reachable, even outside of the building
- Dynamic line allocation, which reduces monthly costs
- Line bursting adds additional lines on the fly when needed for overflow traffic
- A simple, easy-to-use interface for end users and easy web-based configuration for system managers
If you don’t want to part from your existing system just yet, that’s no problem. Star2Star’s SIP trunks save you money and upgrading you to Star2Star’s award-winning quality and reliability while continuing to use your existing phone system.
Make 2015 the year you finally upgrade your phone system and gain that competitive edge. To learn more about Star2Star’s offerings, click here.