SIP Trunking: StarSIP AlwaysUp
Reliable, cost-effective SIP solutions that deliver voice, fax, recovery, videoconferencing, and more
The superior voice service behind the World's Leading Hybrid Cloud Communications Solutions from Star2Star is available for users of SIP trunks and SIP phones.
Do you want to upgrade the reliability and lower the cost of your phone service without throwing out your existing phone system? Do you want a solution with a rich feature set that is the envy of other SIP providers? Star2Star’s SIP trunks let you upgrade to Star2Star’s award winning quality and reliability while continuing to use your existing phone system. StarSIP provides:
- High reliability with a 99.999% uptime reliability guarantee
- Pooling and bursting for sharing of call capacity across multiple locations
- No-cost inter-office calling between office locations
- Automatic failover to cloud-based services in the event of a power outage or loss of Internet connectivity
- 24/7/365 monitoring with proactive technical support
- Flexible usage plans
With StarSIP AlwaysUp trunks on your system, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Star2Star’s award-winning Constellation Network. There’s no need to discard your existing system, change extension numbers, or change the way your system works. You can even keep your existing phone numbers.
StarSIP AlwaysUp works with virtually any PBX system, using a small on-premise device called a StarSIP Integrated Access Device. This device allows us to deliver SIP services over a standard broadband Internet connection. You don’t need expensive MPLS or dedicated private IP connections.
Star2Star provides three ways to connect your PBX to StarSIP AlwaysUp trunks, depending on the capabilities of your existing PBX:
- For SIP-capable PBX systems, the Integrated Access Device connects directly to your existing PBX, replacing your existing SIP trunks
- For ISDN PRI/T1 connections, we provide an IP Gateway device to deliver 23 voice channels per PRI connection
- For POTS-based PBX systems, we use Cisco IP Telephony Gateway devices to deliver up to 40 analog trunks using standard RJ-11 or RJ-21x connectors